Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mucking around again


I bought some new oval spellbinder nestablities and i wanted to play around and see what i could do with them. Well i like that you can either make a frame or a solid oval. Quite cool really. I also got a large box of mixed ribbons with some birthday money and this ribbon worked perfectly with the colours. It had spots of green and brown and pink on it. I really should've added some brown onto the card as well. I think i let myself down when i don't do enough layering of colours on my cards. When i am making them i think that they are ok - its not till later when i see Amy's cards here that i realise i could've done more on mine. She is amazing with her layering of colours - even if it is just in the background. It really makes a difference. Maybe i should set myself a challenge of improving this card - make a one the same but add layers or other stuff.

1 comment:

AMY FLEMING said...

YOU silly nink nonk!! Your cards look good Is there ever a time one is happy with ones own work?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails