Friday, February 6, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge #72











Well I'm finally back! I kinda lacked any creative interest with the weather being so hot, then i was busy organizing the kids going back to school. You know the drill, label everything, organize everything! Well they are back and starting to settle in. My eldest has gone into a new class room and has a new teacher - lots to get used to. And my second youngest started school this week too. So 3 at school this year! I finally sat down yesterday to make this card. I did it in time to go and pick up the kids from school! YEAH! But then last night i was searching for the card to take a photo of it - and guess what - i had lost it. Searched everywhere - in the end i went out to the bin - and of course - i had thrown it out accidentally and was ruined by food etc! How very annoying. Well i decided that i liked the summery colours on it - so i did an exact copy. Hope you like it. Go and check out all the other entries into this challenge here




2 comments:

Kellie said...

This card is so gorgeous, the bright colours just make the card look so fun and fresh, LOVE it!

AMY FLEMING said...

FEEE!!!! You are back I have been wondering what you have been up too!!! Did you get my phone message hehehe.................. lovely card by the way!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails