Monday, January 26, 2009

Inkspirations Inspiration Challenge #3





I wanted to participate in Makeesha's Challenge again you can find it here.
This challenge uses the top picture to inspire your creation. When i first saw the picture I immediately thought of the pots of Crysanthumems that you give your mother on Mothers Day each year! So I decided to make my own pot of crysanthemums using some of the colours in the challenge image as well. I used textured paper to make my pot and inked and coloured it. Then i punched plenty of flowers in a ruby red colour, blue bayou and a pale pink. I tore the leaves out of a green textured paper. I stiched around the border and distressed the edges also.
Hope you like it. Go along to Makesha's site and check out the other entries.

6 comments:

Tracey Old said...

very cool, like the way the flowers sit out,well done.

AMY FLEMING said...

WOW!!!!! Gee i love this card it must of taken you ages? Very very creative!! Went to a homeschooling meeting tonight It was good!!!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous!

Winter said...

Love the card. I have a punch that makes those same flowers, but I never thought to use it that way, very cute. On my blog you asked how I made those flowers, I learned from this web site. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqV6ebNzpe8 They are pretty easy and way cheaper!

AMY FLEMING said...

Go check out my blog I have an award for you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is super cute Fiona!!! I love that flower pot you have created and it really suits that inspiration image too! Have to say I also love your "Jesus inside" blinkie too! Thanks so much for playing again! Love Keesh x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails