Monday, January 12, 2009

Jane's 40th Birthday Card

Well I had to get organised and do Jane's card for her birthday before she heads overseas for her 40th! She isn't into all the ribbons and girly stuff - so here is what i made. I have had this gorgeous paper for a while now and only used it one other time. I love buttons so they needed to make an appearance. I used the patterned paper to get all my colours from. I clear embossed a watermark flourish on the patterned paper - not sure how well that shows up in the photo. Also stamped a birthday wishes on the inside of the card.

1 comment:

AMY FLEMING said...

Fee isn't it hard making a feminine card that does not have ribbon etc on it!!! I think you have done a great job :) I really like what you have done on the side with the buttons!!
Hey mojo Monday have just put out their latest sketch!! Go have a look and give it a go!! tried ringing you today but you were out will try again soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails