Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tracking my weight loss

I have been trying to lose weight for the past year. I have about 20kg to loose. I attend the Healesville Slimmers Club and it is every Tuesday night. I thought if i blogged how i was going i might be less tempted to stray!! Having a 'bad week' emotionally isn't an excuse for eating - it doesn't make the problem go away - it just makes it worse.

So here goes!!

I weighed in last night at 86.3kg. My goal is to get to around the 65kg mark. I will try to post each wednesday what my weight is and how much i have lost.

5 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

Gosh you are brave well done on coming out on the e-mail about your weight etc!!!! You wont see me doing this i think you are marvelous doing it though!!!

kerri said...

cool i began weight watchers this year and want to lose around 10 to 15kg.
will check back to see how you are going
good luck

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?

My web page :: Tens

Anonymous said...

Several users find the iphone a bit difficult to learn. In case you are among the perplexed and disappointed people that seem like these are absent part of the practical experience, read on. There are lots of straightforward techniques that will make utilizing your apple iphone an infinitely more pleasurable and simple to comprehend expertise to suit your needs. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Phila56r[/url]

Anonymous said...

Choosing a run around the neighborhood could cause you to feel amazing and living, but plant pollen and spores within the oxygen can easily spoil the knowledge. This is also true should you be already tired or are lately dealing with an illness. In response to these situations your immunity mechanism is sacrificed, helping to make you much prone to expertise a severe allergic reaction to substances. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Div5uen4d[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails