Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tracking my weight loss

I have been working really hard this week on tracking everything that enters my mouth!! I have written it all down. I have been mostly really good with food. I actually bought a huge watermelon yesterday. So that will help me!! It was 11.4kg heavy!! but was only .77 cents a kilo. so it was cheaper than buying it cut up which was $1.88 kilo. So half my fridge is full of watermelon!

Anyway I weighed in last night at slimmers club and i lost 1kg. So last week i was 86.3kg. Now i am 85.3kg.

This week i might try and do a couple of slow walks as well to get the fat moving!! I get pain in my heels when i do too much walking - so i will try and take it slow.

1 comment:

AMY FLEMING said...

Great stuff Fee!! Its always a good feeling when you lose!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails