Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mum's Journal






I made this journal for my mum for Christmas. I also gave her a digital camera - but that was the week before Christmas and i thought she needed to have something under the tree to open on Christmas Day!! After I made it I was so happy with it. I realised something, that i was really making it as though it was for me! I really have to start thinking of others colour favourites instead of mine!! Anyway - she said she liked it. Now I will have to come up with something to make for my Sister in Law, Jane. She is not into ribbons and fancy stuff - so i will have to come up with an idea for her - it is her 40th Birthday on 18th Jan.

6 comments:

Tracey Old said...

awesome book fiona, it looks great. well done.

fmfab said...

Thanks - i kinda wanted to keep it after i finished!!

AMY FLEMING said...

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND, THIS IS SO FLIPPEN AWESOME.
HEY MY BIRTHDAYS COMING AROUND SOON HINT HINT HEY YOU COULD CALL IT THE LOVE SHACK JOURNAL!!!! GIGGLE GIGGLE

fmfab said...

hey - now i know what to get you for your birthday - the shack and a journal to write all your thoughts about it in it!! how would seany like that???!!!

AMY FLEMING said...

Ha ha hey by the way i do have a blog that you could write some nice comments on!!!! dont you like my latest card entries!!! I am getting jealous you have just written on trace's and she cant stamp.

AMY FLEMING said...

Ha HA HA tracey knows i a'm in awe of her work!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails