Saturday, January 17, 2009

Marie Antoinette Blogging Award



Tracey from A Stampers Touch has awarded me the Marie Antoinette blogging award!

Wow how exciting and only after 1 week of blogging. I have so enjoyed doing this blog so far! I am enjoying the challenges and the interaction with others!

The usual rules link those that awarded it (Tracey), post the award & list 7 other nominees deserving of the award.

So I will list my most favorite blogs so far:

  1. Amy from Me & Mi Stamps - without Amy I wouldn't be stamping or blogging!! Thanks
  2. Anita from simple.creative.life
  3. Winter from winter wonderland - also a new blogger
  4. Taylor from Taylored Expressions
  5. Jodene from Did I say that out loud?
  6. Alex from Stampin with Alex
  7. Claire from Art with heart by Claire Daly

Check out these blogs - I do almost every day!

5 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

Thanks fee i feel very special cos i have been nominated twice now!!! I JUST HADN'T GOT AROUND TO UPDATING MY POST AND TRACEY GOT IN BEFORE ME AND NOMINATED YOU!!! the little rascal that she is!!
Will talk soon and oh by the way i love your background on your blog!!

Jodene said...

Thankyou so much for your blog award, I am honoured! Your blog is looking great! I look forward to seeing your upcoming creations :)

Winter said...

Thank you for the award and for all the help you have given me. Now I need to get my 7 to send the award to. I have been checking your blog out and found alot of ideas (Thanks). I got the idea for the new back ground from the little box at the top of your blog. I did see you had a counter and I tried to figure that out, but couldn't figure out where to paste it. Any ideas? It is alot of work to get this set up, and I don't know anyone who has a blog so it is hard to ask anyone. Thank you for taking your time to help me!God Bless!
Winter

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the blog award Fiona. I am really grateful for your feedback. Your blog is just beautiful! So glad you stopped by my blog or I may not have found yours! BTW, love your family photo - what gorgeous kids you have. Thanks again for the award, and I'll be sure to pass it on in the next few days. Happy Monday. Love Anita.xxx

Jodene said...

Hi Fiona
I have tagged you in a photo game on my blog if you want to check it out :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails