Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sammy's 3rd Birthday Card & Mojo Monday Challenge



I wanted to try another MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge and I really needed to make my youngest son Samuel a birthday card for his birthday tommorrow. So i thought i would merge the two. Not sure if I am happy with the outcome. My eyes dont enjoy brown very much - however brown and green are his favorite colours. So i thought since i was making it for him - pink and yellow just wouldn't do! Go and check out some of the others entering the challenge here

7 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

OHHHHHHHH!!! how cute, Gosh i cant believe little sammy is going to be three !!! I better get my butt in to action and make him a card!!!

Winter said...

Such a cute card! I love the stitching! Great pictures too, love the close up of the stitching. I have never tried the stitching, but my daughter got a new sewing machine for Christmas, so I might need to try it! I hope your little boy has a great birthday!

fmfab said...

mm

Anonymous said...

love the stitching!!

Bev said...

So cute - the stitching looks great
Bev x

Beth said...

Super cute! stitching is a nice touch!

http://bethstamps.blogspot.com/

Kathryn said...

Very cute card - perfect for a little boy's birthday -- love that brown/green combination!

I hope your son had a nice birthday! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails