Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo Wall Creation

This is my other latest creation. I have been working on a Photo wall in our Lounge room. I have heaps and heaps of frames and know what photos i want - but not what size i want them!! I am using Clip it frames - they are fantastic. There is no frame around them - just the glass. So the photo is the main attraction. It is not as easy as i thought it would be fitting them in just right. its like a jigsaw that doesn't have a box to copy off!! So i thought i might post little updates when i add new photos to the wall. i am hoping to cover the wall between the two wall lamps. this wall will only have family shots on it - immediate and extended family that is. I will put my flower shots and bird shots on another wall.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails