Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kwerner Colour Challenge #38



This is my very first attempt at a Kwerner Colour Challenge. I wouldn't normally do anything with orange in it - however - i thought - that is the idea of these challenges, to use colours that you wouldn't normally use. I tried to match the colours to cardstock i have as i dont have any Stampin' up stuff. I ran the white base cardstock through the Big Kick with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. And cut 2 scalloped circle nestabilaties in the Big Kick also. I added a single pink pearl to the centre of the stamp and a pink stiched ribbon for some bling. Go to this site and check out the other entries in the challenge. Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Tracey Old said...

I'm glad i'm the first to say well done love your card and I bet you'll have a few comments on this card.

AMY FLEMING said...

Fee!!!! I a'm so PROUD of you!!!!! You have done an awesome job!!!! I really love it and that white cardstock embossed is to die for!!!! Like trace said you will get lots of comments for sure!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card!

Yankee in England said...

love the card and the pearl detail is great

Leonie said...

Yes, this is a super card! The white embossing looks fab!

Anonymous said...

very pretty I really like the simplicity of this card~Donna

Sherri said...

Very cute - love the hear and dimension!

Sarah said...

Pretty I like all the little finishing touches :)

Dori Shelton said...

Such a pretty card. Fantastic layering and I love how you used the white as a main color instead of just an accent.

Handmade by Odette said...

Fiona, your card is so lovely!

kareN stampZ said...

that's a lovely card & a great take on the colour challenge

Kate's Life said...

What a great first entry! Love all the layers! Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails