Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just Starting Out


Well, I'm just starting out this blogging thing today. My great friend Amy has got me hooked. I just love looking at other peoples blogs and getting inspiration. Over the last week we have just set up next to my treadmill my craft table and drawers. So now i dont have to drag out 3 boxes from the cupboards in the hall every time that i want to make a card!! Yeah!! Now it is all at my fingertips. Here is a photo of where i will make my FAB Creations!!!




8 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

Ohh!!!!! Fee I a'm so excited for you!!!! I love your little stamping room it looks awesome :) I what a cool name for your blog LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! looking forward to seeing some awesome creations from you.
Ring me some time,
Aims

AMY FLEMING said...

Hey can you hurry up already with your cards ha ha go check out makeesha's blog and mojo monday's on my blog they are just sketchs so you can pick your own colours, papers,stamps etc and play along!!!! you will love it!!!! you might have to adjust your time date thing under comments ;)

AMY FLEMING said...

Ohh I forgot to say that I am very surprised that you didn't choose pink as your background/wallpaper on your blog!!

AMY FLEMING said...

Did I mention that I am very excited!!!

AMY FLEMING said...

Hi fee!! I am glad to see that you will be busy stamping and not reading!
Sean

fmfab said...

Oh seany, i am still totally reading - will never stop! Love the Shack!! But will be stamping more now!!

AMY FLEMING said...

GOOD CALL FEE LOVE YOUR WORK!!!

Tracey Old said...

Love your little stamping corner. welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.Hope you find it as much fun as I do.lol. Like your blog name!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails